Job Offer Guarantee
Receive a job offer within six months of completing the Cybersecurity Bootcamp and per the other terms outlined below, or your tuition paid to Evolve is refunded.
Student Eligibility and Requirements for Job Offer Guarantee Program
- U.S. citizen or Permanent Resident.
- 21 years of age or older.
- Student must be able to meet eligibility requirements and/or obtain Security Clearance for the position applied.
- Student must be able to perform the tasks of a typical work shift for the jobs targeted with reasonable accommodations if necessary.
Willing to work on-site within the following U.S. cities: Seattle, WA; San Francisco, CA; San Jose, CA; Los Angeles, CA; San Diego, CA; Phoenix, AZ; Denver, CO; Dallas, TX; Austin, TX; Houston, TX; Chicago, IL; St. Louis, MO, Atlanta, GA; Detroit, MI; Charlotte, NC; Tampa, FL; Miami, FL; Washington DC; Arlington, VA; Alexandria, VA; Baltimore, MD; Philadelphia, PA; New York, NY; Jersey City, NJ; Wilmington, DE; Boston, MA, or other metropolitan areas with more than 10,000 cybersecurity job openings.
- Evolve Academy’s Cybersecurity Fundamentals course requirement - Pass the Final Exam.
- Cybersecurity Bootcamp requirements– complete 100% Labs, maintain 90% Attendance, complete Security Assessment Project, pass the Final Exam, and pass the ESCP Lab exam.
- Receive CompTIA Security+ Certification within three months of graduation.
Complete all career coaching sessions during and post-cohort.
Job application requirements after the Bootcamp
- Apply to at least four (at least two onsite) unique jobs per day.
- Attend at least two in-person and two online networking events monthly after graduation.
- Outreach to Evolve Academy alumni via LinkedIn.
- Provide weekly check-ins and updates with the Career advisor.
- Prepare and perform well in interviews and act in good faith.
- Provide updates about interviews and employer decisions to career advisors.
- Respond to Evolve Academy and Career Coach communications within two (2) business days.
- Implement and execute feedback and suggestions received from Evolve Academy.
Job Offer Criteria
- Receive any entry-level or higher job offer at a reasonable hourly or salary pay rate based on local market trends for a position in information technology, cybersecurity, or a related field that aligns with and is commensurate with student’s experience.
- If a student receives a job offer that is later rescinded due to information on a background check or other qualifying factor required by the employer, it still will be considered a Job Offer for the purpose of this Program.
Only payments received by Evolve Academy are eligible for a refund. Any financing fees charged by the lending partner to Evolve Academy and/or the student are not eligible to be refunded under this program. In no event shall a student be entitled to any amounts, for any purposes, beyond the Refund Amount, as calculated based on the amounts received by Evolve Academy from or on behalf of the student for the applicable courses.
Extension of Jobs Guarantee Period
Evolve can exchange the duration of the Job Offer Guarantee Period to one year by giving a 5-day notice to the student in the following situations:
- National unemployment average increases to 5% and above as reported by the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- The Metropolitan Area Unemployment average of a job-seeking student’s residence increases by 1% within the six-month period following the date the student enrolls in the Cybersecurity Bootcamp, as reported by the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
Evolve shall not be liable for any circumstances beyond its reasonable control which the exercise of due care could not avoid. Such acts include, without limitation, acts of God, natural disasters, strikes, lockouts, riots, acts of war, epidemics, and government regulations imposed after the fact.
Application for Refund
Students who wish to apply for a refund through the Job Offer Guarantee Program must initiate the process within ninety (90) days of the close of the six months following completion of the applicable courses. To initiate the refund request, students must contact Admissions (email@example.com) and provide the following information:
- A written notice requesting a refund pursuant to this Program.
- A statement certifying that the student has not received a qualifying job offer.
- Proof that the student met the job application requirements outlined in Section 5, above, during the six-month job application period, including, without limitation, proof of job applications, attendance at networking events, LinkedIn or other networking outreach, and communications with Evolve Career Coaches.
- Other information the student believes is relevant to the student’s application for a refund; and
- Any other information or documents requested by Evolve Academy.
Evolve Academy reserves the right to pursue any action necessary to recoup any refund amounts paid out to students based on false information submitted as part of an application for a refund.